Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Parting Time

One of my fave song during my high school years. The one I haven't gotten sick of listening yet. Sung by my most loved band during the early 90's, Rockstar. Not to mention the handsome man behind the song, Paul Sapiera.

I remember the days when you're here with me
Those laughters and tears we shared for years
Mem'ries that we had, for so long it's me and you
But now you've gone away, you left me all alone..

Go on, do what you want
But please don't leave me, you'll break my heart
Hey what should I do, babe I'm missing you
Please don't disappear, these are the words that you should hear

Time and time again I wish that you are here

I don't wanna lose you, I need you back to me
I don't wanna lose you, Baby can't you see
Oh i need you, you've been a part of me

I wish someday you'll be back home
'Cause I really miss you darling
Please come home...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Here's a subject that interests many; how to buy & sell everything, like internet computer game on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myst Developer Shuts Doors
Myst Developer Shuts Doors Richard A. Watson, game developer Cyan's official historian of the D'ni culture featured in the company's Myst video-game series, confirmed to SCI FI Wire that Cyan is shutting its ...
I surf the blogs quite a bit and yours showed up. I'm looking for ideas and yours is a good one. I'm working on a blog that's related to high blood pressure treatment . Stop by if you have a couple of minutes.

Interested in using your blog to make some money? This is one of the best
high blood pressure treatment online markets to be in. Successful affiliate marketers are using the Search Engine Marketing to get their sites and blogs crawled, indexed
and even ranked at the top by the best search engines in less than one week.

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell tattoo design on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Alma said...

Irene, fave ko din yan nun :)

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home